Okay, maybe not a millionaire. It just sounded better than,“who wants to save 10%?”
See if you can fill in the blanks: (Hint, it’s the same answer for each question!)
1. 98% of all homes and virtually 100% of all businesses use _______
2. The typical businessperson has 2.5 _________ in his/her working area
3. 65% of _______ recipients note appointments on their _______ while 43% of homemakers and 57% of business people use _________ for other notations and record keeping
4. 87% of householders and 94% of business recipient recall the advertising message displayed on their ____________
5. A _________ is the most frequently used point of reference for business and leisure
Did you answer them?? Do you need to use a life line? If you guessed INK PEN, you’re wrong!
The answer is a.....
On average a person looks at a calendar 12 times a day, 84 times a week.